Skip to content

Too Many Agents: You Can Do Way More Than Sell Real Estate

Course Code: 75389 (3.0 CE Hours)

3-hr too many agents

You have your real estate license but you are not among the top 20% in sales volume. What happens to the other 80% during tough economic times? Licensees do many things. They put their license on inactive status, go part-time, or even let their real estate licenses go.

Even in the best of economic times, most agents instinctively know that there are far more agents than is necessary to support the actual number of transactions in the marketplace. Most of the licensed real estate industry is focused on selling real estate.

But is that really all you can do with a real estate license? In this course, we will review of what GREC allows (and not allowed) to do as a licensee. We explore how licensees can capitalize and benefit from their real estate licenses beyond selling real estate.

☑️ This course has been approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.