The PSI Real Estate Broker Simulation Exam is required in six states before broker candidates can apply for real estate broker licenses. Those states are:
Although there are numerous study guides and study tools to help exam candidates pass the real estate salesperson exam, there are almost no resources to assist exam candidates pass the PSI Real Estate Broker Simulation Exam.
Long-time real estate brokers cannot directly speak about the PSI Real Estate Broker Simulation Exam because they have never taken PSI’s simulation exam. They became real estate brokers under an older (non-simulation) testing system.
Exam advice from real estate broker colleagues is often unreliable because most people have selective memory or have forgotten. They “passed it and forgot it.”
This book was born out of the author’s own frustrations in seeking specific tips, guides, and strategies to pass the broker simulation exam. The author was forced to piecemeal his own strategy to pass the broker simulation exam. He passed on the first try.
This book is full of tips, tricks, strategies, and personal anecdotes about the PSI Real Estate Broker Simulation Exam. Having fully taken, experienced, and passed the PSI real estate broker simulation exam on the first try, the author shares all his exam-passing tips and strategies in one place.
This book is not a replacement for first-hand real estate knowledge and real-world experience. However, this book will give real estate broker exam candidates the extra edge and insights into passing the PSI Broker Simulation Exam format found nowhere else.
This book includes tips, strategies, and advice on:
- What the PSI broker simulation exam really is
- How PSI broker simulation exam scoring works
- The three parts of every simulation question
- What to track during every simulation question
- Why you can fail the simulation exam shooting for a perfect score
- How to pace yourself during the simulation exam
- How simulation scoring affects how you respond in the simulation exam
- Questions you should ask yourself before you answer any scenario question
- What real estate topics you should review for the simulation exam
- How to move up and accelerate your PSI exam appointment date
- When you should schedule the PSI broker simulation exam
- What to do on the day of the exam
- The best time to arrive at the PSI testing center
- What you should do in the exam cubicle
Extra Special bonus
- 5 Sample Scenario Questions with answers and scores
- Email access to the Author