Intrepid Real Estate Education (School Code #8078) is a real estate school approved and licensed by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. As such, there are strict rules and regulations our school must follow. We require all students to follow when attending one of our courses.
In order to receive CE credit for attending one of our approved CE courses, you must do all of the following:
- Properly register for classes in advance of attendance.
- Be on time and present for ALL course instruction hours from the beginning of the course and stay to the every end of the course.
- Sign the attendance roster/sign-in sheet prior to the start of the class and sign-out at the end of the class.
- Not have taken this course for education credit within the past 366 days.
- Return from all breaks on-time.
- There are no “make-up sessions” in any of our live classes. If you are late, you are still welcome to attend the remainder of the class but you will not receive CE credit for that session.
- Be respectful and courteous to fellow students, instructors, and staff at all times during breaks and during class.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices can be distracting. As a courtesy to others, all devices must be turned “off” or placed on “silent” mode. Cell phones may not be on “Vibrate” mode because phone vibrations are still audible to fellow students.
- Finally, absolutely no recruiting for employment for any real estate brokerage firm is allowed in this classroom or on the school premises from: one-hour prior to start of class, during class, to one-hour after class. Promptly report any recruiting effort by anyone to the Course Instructor or School Director (Matthew Chan, 470-222-5565, firstname.lastname@example.org).