Course Code: 71703 (3.0 CE Hours)
This course provides students with a review of current Georgia real estate license law, rules, and regulations as set by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. All Georgia real estate licensees are required to take at least (3) hours of continuing education in Georgia license law every four years as part of their license renewal requirements. This course satisfies that License Law course requirement.
The following course topics include:
• Requirements of Qualifying Broker and Licensee to Transfer License
• Management Responsibilities of Real Estate Firms
• Brokerage Relationships
• Licensees Acting as Principals
• Prohibited Behavior and Effects on Licensees
• Handling Real Estate Transactions
• Requirements Regarding Trust Accounts
• Advertising (Internet, Print Media, Signs)
• Unfair Trade Practices
☑️ This course has been approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.