I am a TubeBuddy Pro subscriber who was provided a temporary, trial version of TubeBuddy Legend. Legend has a TON of features in it. I am unsure I will be able to evaluate every feature. It is almost overwhelming to get through the features list. My interest in TubeBuddy as a YouTube tool comes from the perspective of someone producing my own Real Estate information channel (Real Estate COMMAND) .
This blog post will evolve over time. Some features I will like and use. There may be other features that are not applicable to me or I have little interest in. I am using my blog posts as a way to preserve my evolving and changing thoughts and opinions on TubeBuddy. As I become more experienced on YouTube, my views on TubeBuddy features will likely change.
As it stands, current features of TubeBuddy that I like and use include:
- TubeBuddy Mobile App – I love the app because I can check my progress throughout the day. I check it several times per day.
- TubeBuddy Milestones – I love this. Very motivational and also a great, fun way to document your progress.
- Channel Backup – This is handy to have and run periodically.
- Competitor Scorecard – I like being able to compare myself to other channels that I see that are ahead of me.
- Competitor Upload Alerts – I real like receiving emails of video uploads of channels I am following to read and study their video descriptions.
- Quick-Edit Toolbar – This is really nice to be able to jump to another video without all the mouse clicks. Unfortunately, you can only back to the last 30-videos or so. Earlier than that, you have to do it the old-fashioned way.
- Tag Lists
- Tag Rankings
- Thumbnail Generator – I mostly use Canva nowadays for my thumbnails but if you need to get a snapshot of a particular frame for a thumbnail, this is the feature to use. The text formatting options are really great and you can make the text really pop out.
If a feature is not listed here, it doesn’t mean I don’t think it is good. It may simply mean I haven’t prioritized or evaluated it.