I am a TubeBuddy Pro subscriber who was provided a temporary, trial version of TubeBuddy Legend. Legend has a TON of features in it. I am unsure I will be able to evaluate every feature. It is almost overwhelming to get through the features list. My interest in TubeBuddy as a YouTube tool comes from the perspective of someone producing my own Real Estate information channel (Real Estate COMMAND) .
This blog post will evolve over time. Some features I will like and use. There may be other features that are not applicable to me or I have little interest in. I am using my blog posts as a way to preserve my evolving and changing thoughts and opinions on TubeBuddy. As I become more experienced on YouTube, my views on TubeBuddy features will likely change.
As it stands, current features of TubeBuddy that I don’t use include:
- Pick a Winner – Not relevant to me or my channel. I don’t plan on doing any giveaways at this time.
- Publish to Facebook – I’ve thought a lot about this feature. Part of me wants to use it but the problem with promoting and posting singular YouTube videos on Facebook is it may have unintended negative consequences to the YouTube algorithm. My general opinion of Facebook users is that most don’t really want long-form content. And by inviting FB users directly to my YouTube videos who generally don’t care about the YouTube platform, it will send the wrong message to the YouTube algorithm. My YouTube referrals are unusually high and I like to keep it that way.
- Share on Twitter – Same as “Publish to Facebook”. I think this feature will hurt me more than it will help.
- Share Tracker – Not applicable or relevant to me at this time.
- Sunset Videos – I see some limited use of this feature but largely not relevant for me.
- Video Topic Planner – I have no shortage of ideas for upcoming YouTube videos.
- COPPA Center – All my videos are intended for adults of legal age. I don’t want any of my videos directed to kids. This feature is only helpful to me if I need to find out I goofed up a video setting. Otherwise, not applicable or relevant to me.
If a feature is not listed here, it doesn’t mean I use it. The TubeBuddy features I definitively use are listed here. It may simply mean I haven’t prioritized or evaluated it yet.